FEATURE REQUEST : Postpone Warning or Notification for x-period

Jeremy Otten

For example we do get notifications on the dashboard about windows updates.. when i remove it.. couple of minute later it comes back again.. We do windows updates once every x-time so i want to be able to postpone an alert for x-period.

Also for example a lesser issue.. which will be handled later that day.. in the evening for example (expand disks or something) I want to be able to postpone it for couple of hours.. so that only the really important notifications come through

• Administrators

We're planning on improving the windows update command to notify you only if you have updates that were published for more than a configurable amount of days. This will allow you to update at your own page and still be notified if you've forgot a system.

-Paul

Edited by Paul
fixed a typo

On 8/6/2016 at 4:25 PM, Paul said:

We're planning on improving the windows update command to notify you only if you have updates that were published for more than a configurable amount of days. This will allow you to update at your own page and still be notified if you've forgot a system.

-Paul

Great! That would be amazing!

• 1 month later...
On ‎09‎-‎08‎-‎2016 at 1:42 PM, Martin Stevnhoved said:

Great! That would be amazing!

Hi Paul.

What is you expected release for this improved windows update command that only notify me if updates were publishing for more than a configurable amount of days?

This will indeed help us keeping track of critical updates.