Chat Reply Warning

studiouk

Hi,

I tell you what is really missing, when someone replies to your chat and you’re not in the Pulseway app.

It would be really good if an icon would appear like the red or yellow explanation mark, but a picture of an envelope to tell you then have replied.

Can you add that feature?

• Administrators

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Would a notification be sufficient if a user replies and you're no longer in the Pulseway app or not in the chat view with that system?

-Paul

• 9 months later...

I know this post is almost a year old but as a new user of the chat facility I just wanted to add my comments to the numerous others which have requested some kind of notification. I think as a minimum it needs some kind of alert but I don't really think that's the best solution. In order to make the chat feature something useful it would be far better to have it as a pop-up window, similar to what the end user sees, this way the technician is able to carry out other tasks within the Pulseway web app whilst simultaneously monitoring the chat window. Furthermore this could add the ability to then chat with multiple end users at the same time which would be immensely more useful than it's current implementation.