More that one notification per plugin?

Hi MMSOFT.

Is it somehow possible to generate more individual notifications from the same plugin, without using allowMultipleNotifications.

It is not hard to imagine that a plugin would have to monitor two or more individual values.

If it is not possible, consider this a feature request :-)

Best Regards,
Martin.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hi Martin,

This got released in yesterday's Windows Agent 5.3 release. Documentation is yet to be updated but you should find a new overload for the SendNotificationToAllDevices method with the new PCMonitorClient.dll.

-Paul

• 1 year later...

Hi Paul.

Can you help me to find the documentation for different notifications?

https://www.pulseway.com/en/api/clientnet?tutorialSubItem=interface
void SendNotificationToAllDevices(string message, NotificationPriority priority, bool allowMultipleNotifications = false)
"After one notification is sent you can send another one only after the first one is deleted using a client application, unless allowMultipleNotifications is true."

I need the default option (without allowMultipleNotifications) to work with different notifications.

I guess it should be possible to add som kind of notification_id.

Edited by Martin Stevnhoved

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

There is an overload that includes the notificationIdentifier. If the notificationIdentifier it's passed it will tell you if you can send another notification with that non-repeating notification identifier:

1308179334_Screenshot2018-12-15at16_10_20.thumb.png.e23eb08c68f7d7408743f5d6e32a264c.png

-Paul