Windows Config file????

Aaron Trujillo

I want to send a batch file command through jenkins that will alter the config files for all the windows machines (i do this easily on my Linux machines).  Reading through the documents here i see instructions for importing config files but that is it.  Am i supposed to create my own config file and import it into my pulseway file?  If so how do i go about this, I am having trouble understanding where to go from here.

Thanks,

Aaron

• Administrators

Hi Aron,

I would prefer using Group Policies (configured from Pulseway Manager -> Manage Systems -> Manage Group Policies) which is documented on the page 19 of the User Manual. You can import a configuration file (which can be exported from an already configured system by clicking the Export Configuration textual link at the bottom of the Pulseway Manager window) or import a registry patch with Jenkins but it would be troublesome to configure and maintain.

-Paul

Hi Paul, thanks for your response.

I am having trouble installing my config file.  I am using the following code.

"\\GP1-LAB-FSVR01\Software\Pulseway Agent\Windows\Pulseway_x64.msi" ALLUSERS=1 /qn username=???????? password=????????? group=Default server=????????
shortcut /a:c /f:"c:\users\me\desktop\myshortcut.lnk" /t:"c:\Program Files\Pulseway\PCMonitorManager.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Pulseway\PCMonitorManager.exe" /config="\\GP1-LAB-FSVR01\Software\Pulseway Agent\Windows\Configuration\NoPassword.pcmcfg"
EXIT 0

What am i doing wrong?