New to Pulseway, few questions

jjacobs

We are currently discussing rolling out a monitoring/management system on our network, so far the runner is N-Able and Pulseway.

I like Pulseway for its easy and clean interface, but it lacks some functions that N-Able has, and we need!

We plan to use it inside a NOC, to monitor the netwerk realtime, is this possible with Pulseway? I have a trial setup through one of the distribitors, but i'm still not really convinced. Which is a shame since the product itself looks wonderful :) 

The idea is to build a dashboard that can show piechards or whatever that we can monitor, that refresh automaticly :) i know Pulseway can send out notifications, but it would be a help to "see" things more clrealy, see how well the network is doing etc etc. next to that our management loves graph's of everything, so we can present them nicely formatted graphs during our budget meetings etc :) i hope i gave a clear idea of what we're trying to build, i understood that reporting and software management where on their way

Okay thanks :)

Will it be possible in the future to show piecharts or graphs or anything :)

We have two large screens and a few hundred pc's and servers, they will not all fit so a piechart would be a nice solution for us