Dashboard App

CODE9IT

I know there is probably 100 posts regarding improving the Dashboard Program for Windows PC. I'm wanting some information on any plans in the works to redesign/ improve the program and an ETA on when these are expected.

One thing I would like to be able to do with the current version at least is, when viewing All notifications under the DATA tab (or Ctrl+N) is the ability to be able to sort via Criticality of notifications, Time/Date, System, Group, and Message. I would also like the ability to be able to select and delete multiple notifications using either the shift+click or Ctrl+Click method in both this view or by going into the individual systems and doing so.

Obviously I would also like the same functionality for configuration options and system visibility that the Web App/ mobile apps give users, combined with the current configuration capabilities the desktop app already provides

• Staff

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We plan on introducing a Dashboard component to our HTML5 web application in the future so your input on the current Dashboard implementation is priceless. I've noted the two feature requests for the Notifications dialog and notified the development team about them, they will see what can be done.

Chris