Installed Pulseway Agent (Device doesn't appear in Dashboard)

service@bitfee.ch

Hi There

I unfortunately deleted a Device out of the Dashboard. I reinstalled the Agent on the Device and restartet the Device. The Account validating on the Agent seems to be ok but the Device doesn't appear in Dashboard nor online ( https://my.pulseway.com/).Already tried to reinstall and delete the Pulseway folder, restarting agent --> No effect.

System info:

Windows Server 2008 R2 installed on ESX Host

Thanks for any help

Kind Regards

Patrick

• Staff

Hi Patrick,

Welcome to the Pulseway community. Can you please click on the 'Validate Account' button in the Pulseway Manager application on the affected system and see what message you're getting?

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Patrick, hello Chris we are having nearly the same problem.

A monitored server was offline in Dashboard all the time. Tried to reinstall --> no change.

Delete device from dashboard and reinstalled again. Device is activated and even connected to, (Test notifications and validating account is working to.) But it still doesn't appears in Dashboard or mobile app and so we aren't able to perform any action on this device.

When i try to establish performance counters I'm getting this:

This dll is belonging to EXTREMZ-IP AFP Services

"Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: PCMonitorManager.exe, Version: 4.7.6.704, Zeitstempel: 0x5598214a
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ZIPPerformance64.dll, Version: 9.0.4.121, Zeitstempel: 0x546d2dc8"