Question about Windows updates schedule

Maholstein

Good morning from the Netherlands :)

I'm sorry if this was discussed before or even implemented.

Im rather new whit Pulseway but i have a question about scheduling Windows updates.

So far if been monitoring our computers and manualy starting the updates, but for some of our costumers who work in the train or in other location where there isnt a steady internet connection.

And i would like to have a option that i can start that if they connect to a internet connection the updates will automaticly start to download/install.

once again if this is already discussed somewhere im sorry.

Thanks in advance.

Michael Holstein

• Staff

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the Pulseway community. We love the idea and we're definitely going to support scheduling commands in Pulseway.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

Dear Chris,

Thank you for the welcome.

It would help me alot if this gets implemented, glad i could share my idea whit the community.

Maybe this question is to soon, but do you have any idea when this would be implemented or when this will be discussed by you guys/girl?

Love to hear from you.

Michael Holstein

• Staff

Hi Michael,

We are unable to provide any ETA at this stage as we have quite a big workflow for features to reach the development todo list however rest assured that the cogs are set in motion and it will eventually be implemented in Pulseway.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support