Remote Desktop (View only)

Darfare

Hello,

Sometimes I have to watch my clients through the pulseway remote desktop, however I tend to multitask with other scripting / programming.

I would be nice to have a option in the Pulseway Remote Desktop to view only.

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators

Unfortunately, there will be no way to remove it, that bar will be used for session control and we'll then add chat, send files and other options there.

Initially, disconnect will be the only option available.

• Administrators

The user who shares the screen should ALWAYS be in control of the session. We've already implemented the ability to allow or disallow a remote connection request, the ability to view who is connected and disconnect the session is coming up next.

The user who shares the screen should ALWAYS be in control of the session. We've already implemented the ability to allow or disallow a remote connection request, the ability to view who is connected and disconnect the session is coming up next.

That's correct, but I thought the point of (pulseway)remote control is to remote control the server. I'm have a feeling that this might turn up like teamviewer.

• Administrators

That's correct, but I thought the point of (pulseway)remote control is to remote control the server. I'm have a feeling that this might turn up like teamviewer.

This is still the case - you will still be able to remotely control any server, nothing will change there.