request

jorgeluis.prado

Hi:

thist is a great piece of software ever!!!

there is some request i have made by email a few months ago ;-)

In possible in the Active Directory module show all user logged in the Domain ¿? Not only the local session active session in the Server. Will be really great add.

Another add will be a possibility to see all shares on the Server and the active connection, and the option to disconnect any active session.

Is posible to show in the notification when a user is logged in a server, the IP address from the conection is made ?

I have a request, but is for a PC Dashboard app. Is possible you make a popup details info menu like IPad app when press or click on a Server or PC ¿? and the possibility to organize by group like the web app ¿?

I am planning to visualize your app in a 46” touchscreen and if you PC dashboard have this feature will be fantastic!!!

Again, great work team!!!!

If you need some tester for a Windows 8 app, here i am ;-)

• Administrators

Hello,

I don't think this is possible because as far as I know a domain controller doesn't know if the user is actually logged into a domain computer or not. (For a good example, take a computer that's currently part of a domain, remove it's lan cable, restart, try to login with the same username and password you have for the domain and it will log you in).

Any time you log in a DC in a event is registrered in event log, in the same way, a event is registrered when a user logout.

Some users may leave their session open, but is easy to see when viewing the user downtime activity.

The system should only record the login or logout events of the selected domain users, not every login or logout events,

because there are too many to consider.

Using the Share and Storage Management Console in Windows Server you easily see all user login in a specific file

server and you can close specific session or all active sessions on that server.

• Administrators

In possible in the Active Directory module show all user logged in the Domain ¿? Not only the local session active session in the Server. Will be really great add.

Another add will be a possibility to see all shares on the Server and the active connection, and the option to disconnect any active session.

Is posible to show in the notification when a user is logged in a server, the IP address from the conection is made ?

I have a request, but is for a PC Dashboard app. Is possible you make a popup details info menu like IPad app when press or click on a Server or PC ¿? and the possibility to organize by group like the web app ¿?

I am planning to visualize your app in a 46” touchscreen and if you PC dashboard have this feature will be fantastic!!!

Thank you for your support. We plan to enhance the AD module and will add the logged in users.

Shares management is another one that we plan to add.

The external IP - we are investigating this to see how to implement.

We started the dashboard development for viewing the computer details and sending commands - should be available in a version or two.

Please send us a picture with the dashboard on the big screen :)

• Administrators

I am sure that the development team will take in consideration all possible ways to achieve RDP support, however no release date has been announced for this feature.

You can see the current progress on developing new features by reading the pinned Roadmap topic.

• 4 weeks later...