disk space reports

gbrown481

not sure where to post this question, so gone for general. 

is there a way, or should i create a feature request, to create a disk space report (say a graph) to show disk space usage over a period of time, i know i can create a number of notifications, with priority getting higher and higher as the space gets lower and lower to see that the space on a selected disk is getting low, but would be nice to create a graph so we can predict when the disk is due to run out?

thanks in advance

Gary

• Staff

Hi Gary,

Thank you for your feedback.

We plan on improving our reports in an upcoming release so your idea came in just in time. I've passed it among the team for further consideration.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

• 7 months later...
  • Staff

Hi Serge,

Pulseway doesn't store historical information at this moment but this is on our internal roadmap. Unfortunately we can't provide an ETA just yet.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

• 6 months later...

Hello

I will start by saying thanks for a great piece of software. I have used Pulseway/PC Monitor for about 2 years now.

I monitor about 10-15 surveillance servers and pings around 100-120 cameras and monitor about 30 Remote TCP Ports for connectivity issues.

Sometimes I get a lot of ping errors from different camera, and that's fine, but when I need to troubleshoot, it would be very nice with a historical graph. Sometimes I need to convince a customer that his network is unstable and a historical graph showing 24 or 48 hours would make it so much easier.

As I see it, the function is already active but shows only 1 minute or.?

Keep up the good work..

- Lasse

• 1 month later...

Hi there

This was Posted 20 Oct 2014 "disk space report (say a graph) to show disk space usage over a period of time"

We also really need this feature. 1,5 year have now passed since originally requested.

How many years more ? do we have to wait for Pulseway to come up with something ?

Regards,

Martin