Arch package availability

glberen

Any idea on when the Arch package will be available? I've been using the older Java based install, but that's stopped working for some reason. I keep getting: "ERROR - Error registering computer : javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty" trying to start pulseway on my new install. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Staff

Is there supposed to be a PKGBUILD file in the tarball? I copied everything into the directories after untarring, but I'm getting a missing /lib/init/vars.sh error when trying to run the init file.

Arch package contain precompiled binaries. You can install it via pacman -U pulseway_x64.pkg.tar.xz

Mark

• 7 months later...

The installer is not working - I am getting a conflicting file error:

# pacman -U pulseway_x64.pkg.tar

loading packages...
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...

Packages (1) pulseway-4.7.5-1

Total Installed Size:  2.86 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n]
(1/1) checking keys in keyring                                                                       [############################################################] 100%
(1/1) checking package integrity                                                                     [############################################################] 100%
(1/1) loading package files                                                                          [############################################################] 100%
(1/1) checking for file conflicts                                                                    [############################################################] 100%
error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
pulseway: /usr/sbin exists in filesystem
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

• 4 months later...

I installed it today on a new system by removing /usr/sbin which is just a symlink to /usr/bin/. Then I moved the installed files to /usr/bin and re-created the symlink. 

But then it dumps core whenever I try to run it on Arch. I've never gotten it to work. 

• 10 months later...