Alert received showing PC as online without going offline

Vinyardo

Hi, I have a small bug that is getting annoying:

When all servers are showing offline, I get random messages telling me that the servers are "up and running" - which is great, except all 23 servers tell me this a minute after each other at 3am -_-

Is there a way to turn off the alert that simply says "[server] is up and running"? I still want to receive messages that tell me the server is shutting down or starting up.

Thanks,

Vince

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

That happens when an update has failed to download, the service was closed and started again with the same version thus causing the "Up and running" message. This notification will not happen if you

deselect the "Send a notification when a computer is offline" in PC Monitor -> Notifications -> Status.

As Marius said. Just a question: Are you sure you don't have network problems?

Paul.

Sorry for late reply!

The software is up to date and servers DON'T show as offline, they simply send an extra message while they still show as online.

It may well be network problems, so I'll look into that.

Thanks

• Administrators

This message is sent when the PC Monitor service starts - can you please check the event log on this?.

We used to have an issue with a false notification when the update failed the first time but it was fixed in 2.6.