additional user access

minitrucker007

I have been administrating my company's pulseway account for 4 years. I am starting to get request from upper manegment that they want to be able to look threw the webcam feature at remote locations. I have 4 different groups setup with local and remote users servers EXT.. Is there a way I can give access to a user certain options and certain groups to access. I only want him to see the remote group and not servers and local users. Including owners, CIO, CEO and CFO local information. But I don't want to give them my administrator information.

• Administrators

Hi,

For now this is not possible with a subscription - but we are working to add support for it.

The only way to achieve this now is to host your own Enterprise server and have multiple accounts. Then, you will be able to share computers with different user accounts as read-only.

Marius

• Administrators

You could give them access to your account and keep your other systems secure in the following way:

• Enable Two-Step Authentication
  • Create a Default Mobile Policy with No Access to all of your current systems and No Access to newly added systems
  • Create a Policy for your Mobile Device with Full Access to all systems and Full Access to newly added systems
  • Create a Policy for your CIO, CEO and CFO's phones to only gain access to certain systems in Read Only mode and No Access to newly added systems.

They will not be able to change your policies due to the two step authentication and if they add a new mobile device with your account they will not be able to see anything.