Pulseway service wont start

astgeorge

I have been running pulseway/pc monitor for a few years. Recently the service stopped running. I tried a full re-install but it did no work. I try to start the service through the manager - it shows it starts, then a minute or so later shows its off. I have attached the tracelog. Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks,

I am experiencing the exact same problem on all my boxes (Windows Server 2003 and Windows 7).  I tried looking for a Trace.log on a server and a box, but it does not exists.  Can someone please update with the solution or a work-around.

• Administrators

Hey,

Have you enabled the diagnostic logging setting in the Manager app? 

If yes, can you please start the service and see if the log gets created in the Pulseway installation folder?

Also, it's worth checking if the account user/pass is valid. Please open the Manager and press the "Validate Account" button; what is the result?

Thanks.

Marius

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Does this issue have a solution? I've been having the same issue for the last month.

Regardless of how I start the service (thru the Pulseway manager, thru the Services gui, or thru the command prompt) the service will stop on its own after a few seconds.

Reinstalling did not help.

Win10, 64bit

• Staff

Hi,

Do you enforce FIPS encryption policy on your system? Please enable diagnostic logging, restart the service, wait for it to stop and send me in a PM the trace.log from Pulseway's installation directory.

Chris