Error adding subscription azure

soetie

Hi all

im having 2 azure subscription.

I have added both in the pulseway software. 

1 of the account goes ok, and i can see the running virtual machines.

the other account gives an error by adding the subscr. and when i presh the test button im getting an error:

see attached images, could you please help/advice?

regards

post-2511-0-06368400-1403762111_thumb.pn

post-2511-0-67400400-1403762112_thumb.pn

• Administrators

Hi,

Thank you, we have updated our Azure server module to reflect the changes made by Microsoft on their API. 

An updated agent will be released soon.

Marius

Hi

1 subscr is working, i see a virtual machine but can i do also something with it (reboot eg) when i tap the virtual machine i see data not available!

2e subcr is giving error , (found the subscr in pulseway app but gives an error occured azure rejected the connection details

when i test in on the server with the test connection button the connection test was succesfull. Any other tips or ideas?

• Administrators

Hi

1 subscr is working, i see a virtual machine but can i do also something with it (reboot eg) when i tap the virtual machine i see data not available!

2e subcr is giving error , (found the subscr in pulseway app but gives an error occured azure rejected the connection details

when i test in on the server with the test connection button the connection test was succesfull. Any other tips or ideas?

Hey soetie,

This happened to me once, try generating a new certificate and importing it again on the Azure Management Portal. For some reason the OS lost your certificate key (maybe it was very old?)

Paul

Thanks a lot it is working now. 

I see the vm's 

last question, can i turn the off over the app or reboot?

when i click a virtual machine on azure, i see loading  details, but after that, no data available.

Do i have to adjust something in azure?

• Administrators

Turn on diagnostic logging from Settings -> Diagnostics, try to open the VM on your mobile device again (wait for the message with data not available to show up) and then send the trace.log file from Pulseway's installation directory to support [at] pulseway [dot] com. I'm sure they will be happy to help you  :lol: .

• Administrators

We have tested here and all the VM details are coming back correctly.

I suspect it could be an issue connecting to Azure, can you try again now?

Marius