Screen Shot - Console Screen

ajc_cedars

I was looking forward to this feature as it really would help with troubleshooting etc. But so far I have only been able to get it to work once and on one PC. I've enabled it and everything else is working but when I press 'Screen' I get a lot of twirling circles for about 30 seconds then: 'Screen Error - Unknown error'

Otherwise great product which I'm happy to be paying for.

• Administrators

Can you please give us some more details about the OS? As well, have you enabled this by running PC Monitor on that computer or remotely?

Version 2.6 will bring some improvements to console screen, we hope to be able to show all screens (including remote).

Thanks for the reply. I believe most of the problems I was having was due to an upgraded phone. Although the phone was restored from my previous backup it appeared as a different device with the same name in 'Devices' so didn't have authorisation. Everything appeared to be working but commands just didn't actually get sent so nothing was working. It wasn't until I tried to 'ping' in the terminal the app let me know the problem.

• 3 months later...

Also having a problem with screen shots. I have the 2.9 loaded on the desktop and using the web to view the remote screen shots. What the problem is after you view a number of screen shots you then get a blank screen until you reboot the remote pc. The remote pc is running XP if that helps.

Any idea on why?