Dashboard functions limited

techtedg

Pulseway is a great app, lots of features and functionality. I love using it on my iPhone and iPad. I was also happy to learn there was a PC app, which is where i'd prefer to do most of my Pulseway tasks during the day. But due to the limited functionality of the Dashboard app, i usually just grab my phone. The web app is one alternative, but keeping a browser window open and dedicated to it isn't what i'm looking for. I like the fact that Dashboard is a real app that can be visible in the system tray for notifications like a monitoring app of this kind should, but i want all the functionality i see in the web and iOS apps, otherwise its mostly useless.

I would think the set of users that Pulseway is looking for in the SMB market are the type that want to be able to manage their systems not just on the go, but also at their desk on their Windows PC where they spend most of their day.

Any chance this will happen anytime soon?

Thanks

• Administrators

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, we will consider this for future releases. 

We do plan to add more controlling features into the dashboard soon.

Regards,

Marius

• 9 months later...

Any movement on this topic? Love the remote desktop feature that's been added to Dashboard, although i'm still waiting on multiple monitor support. But i'd really like to see all the functions of Pulseway available in the Dashboard app.

Thanks again.

• Staff

Hi,

To span the Dashboard across multiple monitors, all you need is to stretch it manually using the grip resize and it will span across multiple monitors.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

By "still waiting on multiple monitor support" i was talking about viewing/controlling multiple monitors through the remote desktop client, but there's another thread on that. This thread was originally about adding functionality to Dashboard. Things like restart, logoff, and even server roles would be nice. Essentially everything i can do from the mobile app.

Thanks