Mac OS X support

ofir

• Administrators

Zendesk integration will be moved to the server side soon so there will be no need for any agent configuration.

As for server modules, so far we have no plans for adding any of them to the Mac agent.

Regards,

Marius

• Administrators

The Mac agent has the same priority for us as the Windows and Linux agents.

We just completed version 4.3 of Mac agent with a new monitoring engine and we plan to release it in 2-3 weeks.

As for server modules, we have no plans to add Microsoft IIS, Exchange, AD and the rest for the Mac.

The Mac agent has the same priority for us as the Windows and Linux agents.

We just completed version 4.3 of Mac agent with a new monitoring engine and we plan to release it in 2-3 weeks.

As for server modules, we have no plans to add Microsoft IIS, Exchange, AD and the rest for the Mac.

I understand. Would be nice to see the Mac server equivalents of IIS, AD supported via modules - monitor BIND, Apache, SQL (Post and My), OpenDirectory, DHCP, VPN, etc.

I can't find process monitoring in the Mac version either.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again

My demo is about to run out and I still have not been able to get port monitoring to work on the Mac. I was hoping the new Mac version you mention will be released before my demo runs out. Right now the Mac version is like a Lite version when compared to the PC one. Any thoughts on this? Could you extend the demo and add more systems than 5?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4c6fizoyauxj26/IMG_4308.PNG

Thank you!

It's constructive feedback and we're glad to receive it.

In addition, I can't change settings anymore. I click on the lock and nothing happens. This is on 3 different OS X servers.

• Staff

In addition, I can't change settings anymore. I click on the lock and nothing happens. This is on 3 different OS X servers.

Hi,

Can you, please, try this:

1. close PCMonitor ('Hide' option from context menu)

2. open Terminal and type: sudo launchctl remove com.mobilepcmonitor.PCMonitorHelper

3. open Console and clear it

4. open PCMonitor agent. 

6. copy and send Console output (check as well if any PCMonitor .crash file under Diagnosis and Usage Information) to support@pulseway.com.

Thanks!

Mark