3 Computers; but 'Your account is over quota'

Kelly Harrison

I have 3 computers listed on my account; but get the message 'your account is over quota'.  If I delete the message; it comes back shortly.  One of the three computers didn't seem to be reporting properly (it shows down); but the computer is in fact up and the PC Monitor service is running.  I revalidated my account successfully on the computer as well as on my iPad2 (ios5) and my iPhone4s (ios5).  I finally uninstalled and reinstalled the client on that computer; but still there is no change.  I continue to have and see 3 computers on my account; but one doesn't report right and I continue to get the over-quota message.

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I experience the exact same situation with my setup. My machines are 3 computers (1x Windows 7, 1x Windows Home Server 2003, 1x Mac OS Lion) monitored by iphone 4S and iPad 2 running iOS 5.1.1

You may get my account name from my login name here at the forum since I chose the same.

Thanks in advance.

• Administrators

Hi, I've checked and you have 4 computers registered.

On the mobile application the computer list is limited to the number of allowed computers but you can see the full list in the PC Monitor Manager app installed on your PC - press the Registered Computers button.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot.

I was looking for this very overview where all registered machines appear but could not find it.

Now I removed this excessive computer of mine.

So thanks again and sorry that I could not find this topic in the help / manual.

Issue solved for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a similar problem:

I can't see online one my 3 computers anymore.

Then, I have removed this computer from my account,

and, on it, I have reinstalled PC monitor and deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor

I have subcribe back this computer, but nothing appends.

My account name is this forum account name.

• Administrators

Please use the PC Monitor Manager app installed on the PC - press the "Registered Computers" button. You will be able to remove the extra computer(s).