TeamViewer/VNC support

Hank Anderson

an option in the dashboard for Teamviewer and VNC would be nice, just like the RDP connection now but two more options. vnc option could simple launch you vnc application (RealVNC, UltraVNC, TightVNC, etc...) with the IP field filled in. TeamViewer option would need to have some integration with your teamviewer account so it knows that system is accessible.

same for Android would be nice as well...

Do you mean to have the PC Monitor client application in the iPhone (for example) launch other applications if installed by the App Store (like LogMeIn Ignition, Jaddu VNC, Mocha RDP, RealVNC, TeamViewer, and others?)

I ask, because the task of supporting built in remote control would be a HUGE one, and even more so support multiple clients.

I would like to see a simple feature of atleast "show the screen" - like a screenshot of what would be on the monitor(s) - even that task may take some coding creativity, but I think it would prove to be valuable.

But as far as you suggestion, I think the best it could do is launch other apps if they are detected as being installed in the device (the iPhone, iTouch, Android device, Win Phone 7)

• Administrators
Do you mean to have the PC Monitor client application in the iPhone (for example) launch other applications if installed by the App Store (like LogMeIn Ignition, Jaddu VNC, Mocha RDP, RealVNC, TeamViewer, and others?)

I ask, because the task of supporting built in remote control would be a HUGE one, and even more so support multiple clients.

I would like to see a simple feature of atleast "show the screen" - like a screenshot of what would be on the monitor(s) - even that task may take some coding creativity, but I think it would prove to be valuable.

But as far as you suggestion, I think the best it could do is launch other apps if they are detected as being installed in the device (the iPhone, iTouch, Android device, Win Phone 7)

October 23rd, 2011
  • PC Monitor 2.5 for iOS and Android is now available
    What's new:
    - Support for Hyper-V
    - Printers Management
    - Flexible computer details view (only show entries that are supported/configured/have values)
    - Windows Updates group commands (quick check & install updates for groups and restart if required with a restart message being sent to all logged in users 5 minutes before)
    - Ability to send messages to groups
    - Lock command for groups
    - PIN security enhancements
    - View console screen (subscribers/enterprise only)

The valuable feature you wished right at your fingers :) !

Edited by Paul