Billing Plan

nasomi00

First off, I'm a hobbyist, not an IT professional. I have 3 machines set up as a hyper-v failover cluster, one as high speed shared storage for the VHD's, and one for long term storage that is the network drives and backup machine for shared storage. I have vm's for rdp and a game server hosted on the cluster. Currently I'm in my free trial still, so I can monitor more than 5 systems for free, I have 6 on there now, the 5 physical and one VM. They're on a rack in my basement, don't generate revenue, and are pretty much just expensive toys that use a lot of electricity but don't generate revenue.

According to the pricing scheme, 5 systems for free is great for me. Even $1/system/month is very reasonable for the services offered. As it stands now, I'd be shelling out $82/yr if I continue with 6 systems, but if I dropped one system, it would be entirely free. If the billing were free for hte first 5, then $1/system/mo, I'd pay 12/yr for 6 systems, 24/yr for 7, etc. It'd be a much easier pill for me, and I'm sure other hobbyists, to swallow.

I know it's a long shot, but just a thought. Otherwise I'll probably drop the backup vm server and just keep the two primary ones.

• Administrators

Hello Nasomy,

You should contact the sales department (sales at mobilepcmonitor dot com) since they are running the discounts show.

Good Luck,

Paul