All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. Hi Eric, I too would love to see more automation for issues built into Pulseway or the PSA. I think this is one thing missing for a busy IT team.
  3. Hi Alan, I agree, and got so frustrated with it I am now running "NoScript" in my browser and have disabled this from showing up. It is just annoying and getting in the way.
  4. I agree, But this is the 'real' world we live in. everyone is going to mobile apps. We don't all carry Surface computers, tablets or other during emergencies.
  5. Tyson

SNMP Server Module

+1 for Linux SNMP. There's a ton of small shops running Pi's to do basic tasks and monitoring. Plus these are used pretty heavily for Ubiquiti device management (a monitoring policy to add sensors for all of their products would be awesome and I'm sure attract some new customers).
  6. David

About Patch Mgmt.

I would assume it's because 3rd-party patching is a vendor-specific process and therefore takes significant time to implement properly.
  7. Martin, My hope is that they migrate the android application to windows (not a hard task may I add, the code is clearly universal as it works on Iphone){or post the source for the windows 10 app for us developers to play with} Just seems like the team is biting off more than they can chew (with new features etc...)
  8. I've seen some old posts about this and solutions in older versions that have since been removed. However, I don't see the settings or options in this iteration as of today. We monitor some generic services, ie Apache, and other proprietary services that are critical to our program running. At times they hiccup or run into an issue where they fail to start or stop. At this point we would want Pulseway to not only send a notification but also attempt to restart the service(s). Any way to accomplish this or any roadmap on getting that feature rolled in?
  9. Shiroe93

Older Version

any update on the issue? this feature is very important for me too
  10. It is really great that you have made it so that a helpful bubble thing is available to start a chat anytime, even though there may be no one avaialbe to chat with. But, I am totally not enjoying this helpful chat bubble widget right now. As helpful as that chat bubble has been, I want it gone or a way to turn it off.
  11. Paul

adimac

Hi there, The watchdog.bat script gets created whenever the Pulseway service starts, I assume your son might have deleted it as well. One way to prevent your son from terminating processes would be to change his account type to a limited user however that would prevent him from installing and uninstall applications too. There are also ways of preventing users from opening the task manager through policies (but that wouldn't stop him from using a command line interface or a 3rd party tool to do it) but it all depends on the determination level of your kid. PS: This reminds me of how I've been concocting to gain access to the home computer to play games (I usually won). Best of luck, -Paul
  12. Moderators, if this is not the right forum, please feel free to move it. I'm looking to see if anyone has integrated IFTTT into your workflow. What I would like to do is, upon receipt of certain alarms from the RMM, trigger an IFTTT recipe. From there what happens really isn't important, but it has to do with notifications to my NOC. I imagine I could setup a separate email or text alert and have that fire off the IFTTT recipe, but I wanted to see what everyone else is doing, if at all. Thanks!
  13. adimacal

adimac

Hi, I use Pulseway only for parental monitoring, so my kid won't play online games instead of studying when I am not home -I get notified when he launches the game program and then I can kill the game from my mobile phone-, but the little bastard learnt to kill all processes in task manager before playing. I know Pulseway creates an entry in the task scheduler to launch "watchdog.bat" if it goes down, but, I don't know why, but watchdog.bat no longer exists in my pulsway folder (I reinstalled it just in case, but no, no watchdog.bat). If I create a task to launch PCMonitorSrv.exe and pcmontask.exe every minute they would not start, so I assume they must be launched with some options or in some particular way, I don't really know, just assuming. If someone can give me a clue about how to launch the Pulseway service if killed using the task scheduler or other not-too-complicated way I'd really appreciate, or if there would be a way to make the service process hidden or impossible to kill
  14. Hey SOL, Can you please download OpenHarwareMonitor (link: https://openhardwaremonitor.org/files/openhardwaremonitor-v0.8.0-beta.zip) to see if it detects your CPU? -Paul
  15. Any update on this? ~SOL
  16. Yes please, just been checking forum to see if anyone else had requested as think it would be a good addition.
  17. So when? An update to this information would be nice.
  18. I am curious to know why 3rd party patch mgmt. is an additional paid feature. Before I would get notified for like Adobe Reader needed an update, know I have to pay additional to get this notification? What else within the features we already get will be removed to a "module" that we have to pay additional for? I only oversee around 60 endpoints, so I am not a big player, but there are issues now that are making me look and trial other RMM solutions. Today I logged into my dash-panel as I do everyday M-F only to be greeted with 53 notifications for critical updates for Windows. Going into to the systems one by one, I quickly realized that something is not right. When viewing the systems, it clearly stated there were updates for Windows needed, but going to the actual systems available updates, I see "No updates found". Is Windows itself considered a 3rd party now? While writing this: 20 May 2019 08:45 1 critical update is available on computer 'REDACTED' in group 'REDACTED - Workstations'. Available Updates No Updates Found Last Checked: 20 May 2019 08:48
  19. Yep, this is great! I suppose some information can be extracted from a report, but having the information stored on each system in the GUI would improve the daily workflow.
  20. Earlier
  21. Afternoon It would be great if we could make Asset Info available when devices are offline. For example if a remote users PC fails to function and is still under warranty trying to explain to a user where to find the device Make, Model and serial number to log a warranty case is not always easy. If the asset information was available when the device was off line then it would make this process mach easier as it contains all the information required Cheers peter Example DAVID-O-MIIX Windows 10 Pro Offline Offline since 11 minutes ago Asset Info System DAVID-0-MIIX Name LENOVO Manufacturer 20M3 Model x64-based PC Type Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz CPU 1 Number of Processors 8 Number of Logical Processors DAVID-O-MIIX DNS Host Name TEST.local Domain Administrator Owner Name LM_Workstation, LM_Server, NT, Potential_Browser Roles OK Status BIOS YD05UDx7 Serial Number 6NCN33WW Name LENOVO Manufacturer 6NCN33WW SMBIOS Version 3 SMBIOS Major Version 0 SMBIOS Minor Version LENOVO - 1 Version Monday, 12 November 2018 1:00 PM Release Date OK Status 6NCN33WW Description Operating System Windows 10 Pro Name 10.0.17763.0 Version Multiprocessor Free Build Type systemadmin Registered User NF6EE-QH89W-F8WST-WWXZ4-WFG6P Product Key 00330-50000-00000-AAOEM Serial Number 0 Service Pack Major Version 0 Service Pack Minor Version \Device\HarddiskVolume3 System Device C:\WINDOWS\system32 System Directory C:\WINDOWS Windows Directory Monday, 11 March 2019 12:40 PM Install Date Monday, 20 May 2019 4:30 PM Local Date and Time Monday, 20 May 2019 8:10 AM Last Boot Up Time test\anton.rider Last Logged On User
  22. No and no. Maybe I just need to go around the machines and import a config file. Or... is it possible to remotely reinstall AND include a config file for the install?
  23. Is it possible that you have previously deleted these registry keys to disable the network interface monitoring? If yes, then you will need to recreate it. Also, is it possible that you have configured PowerShell impersonation and that the user account which is used doesn't have admin rights.
  24. No luck with the script either. Set-ItemProperty : Cannot find path 'HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\NetworkInterfaces' because it does not exist. At C:\Program Files\Pulseway\automation_4c656d00_e249_4120_a5e6_8bb3b107aa8d.ps1:2 char:1 + Set-ItemProperty -Path "HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\Netwo ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (HKLM:\Software\...tworkInterfaces:String) [Set-ItemProperty], ItemNotFo undException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SetItemPropertyCommand Set-ItemProperty : Cannot find path 'HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\NetworkInterfaces' because it does not exist. At C:\Program Files\Pulseway\automation_4c656d00_e249_4120_a5e6_8bb3b107aa8d.ps1:5 char:5 + Set-ItemProperty -Path "HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\N ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (HKLM:\Software\...tworkInterfaces:String) [Set-ItemProperty], ItemNotFo undException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SetItemPropertyCommand Set-ItemProperty : Cannot find path 'HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\NetworkInterfaces' because it does not exist. At C:\Program Files\Pulseway\automation_4c656d00_e249_4120_a5e6_8bb3b107aa8d.ps1:5 char:5 + Set-ItemProperty -Path "HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\N ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (HKLM:\Software\...tworkInterfaces:String) [Set-ItemProperty], ItemNotFo undException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SetItemPropertyCommand
  25. @RichardBUnfortunately the available features tab indicates whether this functionality is available on the remote system or not. In order to enable the Network interface monitoring you will need to configure it by selecting the required interfaces. Or alternatively you may run the built in script - 'Add Enabled Network Adapters in Pulseway' from the Pulseway WebApp to enable it. For more details regarding this please check out the following instructions.
  26. Tried as suggested and no joy. I can see the agent has been reinstalled using the remote event logs but it just doesn't seem to pick up all of the policy settings. Part of the policy I have enabled is under "Available Features" / "Details - Network" so if the reinstall of the agent worked as I expect it to work then I should be able to see the network details under the Systems tab / Machines. Any other suggestions?
  1. Load more activity